The JBL 4329P Studio Monitor Powered Loudspeaker is a step-up version of the award winning JBL 4305P Studio Monitor Powered Loudspeaker, incorporating larger drivers, larger cabinet, higher amplification, all of which results in greater dynamics and overall higher performance. The 4329P is a completely self-contained amplified loudspeaker system featuring high-resolution streaming audio and prosumer connectivity. Patented JBL acoustic technologies render sound with incredible accuracy and powerful dynamics, while extensive wired and wireless connectivity opens up a world of possibilities for the music lover.
• Patented JBL 2409H, 1-inch (25mm) compression driver and High-Definition Imaging dispersion horn
• JBL JW200P-4, 8-inch (200mm) Pure-pulp Black Paper Cone Woofers with Cast-frames
• 600-Watt RMS Total System Power with 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution DAC o (300-watts each speaker / 250-watts to each woofer and 50-watts to each compression driver)
• Google Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth wireless audio
• USB and optical digital inputs plus XLR / ¼-inch TRS and 3.5mm analog inputs
• Incorporates MQA technology which enables playback of MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording.
• ROON Ready
• Available in Natural Walnut or Black Walnut furniture-grade wood veneer finish options
• Wireless remote included and MusicLife app control available
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov