The IsoAcoustics ISO-200Sub Acoustic Isolation Stands are available for subwoofers used in professional studios, project studios, HiFi and home theater settings. The ISO series is an updated version of the popular ISO-L8R series and features a lower profile, new frame design and a newer version of isolator for improved performance. The ISO-200Sub isolation stand is 7.8” (200mm) wide x 10” (255mm) depth x 3.5” (90mm) height and is rated for subwoofers weighing up to 60lbs. The ISO-200Sub does not include height or tilt adjustment.
The ISO-L8R200Sub is designed to clean up acoustic issues common with subwoofers. The ISO-200Sub allows the subwoofer to float and controls the energy of subwoofer to prevent the low frequencies from being driven into the supporting surface. As a result you will hear more punch and clarity from your subwoofer.
- Patented acoustic isolation
- The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area or joining rooms
- Punch and clarity of your subwoofer will improve dramatically
- Allows speakers to produce a more accurate bottom which results in improved clarity
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 10" x 3.75"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov