Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The ZEN DAC Signature V2 has been improved to offer an even greater, purer listening experience. Just like the original, its sole purpose is to feed an external amp, be it a headphone amp, or an amp and speakers. Unlike the original, it has a 16 core XMOS chip instead of 8. This new and improved digital engine is more powerful than ever. We’ve also upgraded the clock circuitry to enhance the purist, audiophile design even further.
- 16-XMOS chip
- full-MQA decoder
- Upgraded clock circuitry
- Fully-balanced 4.4mm output desktop DAC/preamp
- Simple functionality
- Handles up to PCM 384kHz and DSD256
- Unmatched noise reduction and resolution
- Input: USB3.0 B Socket (USB2.0 compatible)
- Formats: PCM (384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz), DSD (256/128/64), DXD(384/352.8kHz), MQA (Decoder)
- DAC: Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown
- Balanced: 4.4mm 2V / 6.2V max. (variable), 4.2V fixed
- UnBAL RCA: 1V / 3.3V max. (variable), 2.1V fixed
- DNR: >117 dB(A) @ -60dBFS (BAL/SE)
- THD+N: <0.0011% @ 0dBFS (BAL/SE)
- Power Consumption: No Signal ~0.5W, Max Signal ~2.5W
- Dimensions: 158(w) x 117(d) x 35(h) mm, 6.2" x 4.6" x 1.4"
- Weight: 505g / 1.11lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov