Fi's audiophile extension block brings super quiet mains power to your system. Whatever your set-up, digital, analogue or both, the PowerStation will ensure your system is receives super quiet mains.
Power to the people
The iFi PowerStation is for everyone who likes their audio with the quietest of backgrounds. It comes in 4 variations – UK, EU and AU with 6 individual sockets and USA/JAPAN with 8.
Put a stop to RFI or EMI noise and enjoy noise-free audio – all from one solid, snazzy dark anodized aluminum power block.
Ready, steady, go.
The PowerStation uses iFi’s Active Noise Cancelation II to ACTIVELY eliminates noise across the frequency range, even across the lower frequencies.
Each outlet has added passive filters to also eradicate noise from the very highest frequencies.
Nothing left to chance…
Each outlet is independently isolated in its own chamber to prevent cross-contamination, with the addition of vibration-damping EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate).
iFi uses PurCopper – a form of 99.9999 percent pure OFHC (oxygen-free high-conductivity) continuous-cast copper – for its superior conductivity.
Gives you the earth…
The PowerStation has inbuilt earth/ground and polarity detection. No earth/ground can lead to annoying buzzes and hums – the scourge of audio.
We’ve added a 4mm banana socket to the PowerStation so a grounding cable can be used to create a ground/earth when one isn’t present. Bingo, the sound is gone.
…but keeps you grounded
And the PowerStation is smart. The supplementary ground/earth connection will NOT introduce a ground loop EVEN if the system is already earthed.
More than one earth would also create a ground loop leading to more buzzing and humming and we don’t want that.
Polarity detection is vital if you don’t want to hamper the quality of your audio mains. With the PowerStation, this is built-in.
And never fear, max. 30,000A @ 1,000V/10uS surge protection is also here. If it detects a power surge or a mains short, the PowerStation will shut down, protecting your downstream equipment from peril.
Not so humble beginnings
The PowerStation doesn’t forget where it came from – the original AC iPurifier.
You can still use your original AC iPurifier with the PowerStation – use them to separate your digital and analogue devices for even less noise contamination.
- Active filtration for MUCH better results in the lower frequencies, at -40dB
- PurCopper for superior conductivity
- Wireless Purification System (WPS) – a complex circuit that reduces power line noise without audible or measured side-effects
- LED indicators that show Polarity and Earth detection
- Over-voltage Surge Protection (OSP) auto detects excessive power surges or shorts in the mains electricity and cuts off the circruit
- Noise reduction: > 40dB (> 100x)
- Surge Protection: max. 30,000A @ 1,000V/10uS
- Operating Voltage: 90V – 265V
- Size: ø 478mm (l) x 96mm (w) x 76mm (h)
- ø 18.8′ (l) x 3.8′ (w) x 2.9′ (h)
- Weight: 1.98 (kg) / 4.37 (lbs)
- Warranty period: 12 months
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov