Love your iFi collection but need a way to keep it looking as sleek as it sounds?
Smarten up your listening station with the iFi iRack.
Form and function
Whether your collection boasts our micro or nano sized units, or even a collection of both, the iRack is made to measure.
It can house up to 4 units. Each shelf is resonance-damped. The slots offer not only exceptional form but fabulous function, minimising microphonics and also for securing each micro or nano unit.
The iRack’s solid-stainless construction creates a timeless look with minimum resonance.
The supports are solid stainless-steel with natural rubber O-rings for aesthetics and damping. The O-rings protect the columns and the iFi component from coming into contact with each other.
We use precision-machined spikes with matching cups for best isolation.
Developed with assistance from Track Audio, these spikes and cups are adjustable to ensure perfect stability and mechanical drain.
Copper RCA cable system.
The iRack Premium ships with a cable pure copper loom for wiring the “Ultimate Big Rig.” The RCA cable loom ships with 1 pair of RCA pure copper interconnects (length: 43cm) and 2 pairs of RCA pure copper interconnects (length: 20cm). There is also a ribbon 3.5mm > 3.5mm cable for connection to the headphone output of a smart device.
- iRack Standard System
- Shelves: 4
- Dimensions: 150mm (l) x 95mm (w) x 139mm (h)
- Weight: iRack: 0.48kg. Shipped: 0.87kg
- individual dimension 12" x 10" x 6"
- iRack Premium System
- As above but with additional OHFC continuous cast copper RCA cable set.
- 1 pair of OFC Pure Copper RCA Interconnects (Length: 43cm)
- 2 pair of OFC Pure Copper RCA Interconnects (Length: 20cm)
- 1 audio signal cable 3.5mm > 3.5mm (Length: 15cm.)
- Weight: iRack: 0.48kg. (Shipped: 0.99kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov