The DAC section of the GO bar uses a powerful 16-core XMOS micro controller to process the audio data received at the USB input. Our in-house team has programmed the XMOS firmware to optimize sound quality and ensure a perfect partnership with the GO bar‘s 32-bit Cirrus Logic DAC chipset.
The GO bar’s smart alloy case sports physical buttons for precise volume adjustment plus controls to select between various sonic tuning options. A column of coloured LEDs provides a handy guide to the format and sample rate of the digital audio currently playing, and whether XBass+ and/or XSpace are engaged.
- XMOS 16-Core chip
- Roon FREE trial & subscription offer
- The GO bar’s analogue circuitry features balanced design with a symmetrical twin-channel output stage.
- PCM: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192/35
- DSD: 2.8/384kHz 2.8/3.1/5.6/6.1/11.3/12.3MHz
- DXD: 352.8/384kHz
- MQA: Full Decoder
- Power Tuning Technologies
- DAC: Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Cirrus Logic
- Headphone Output: BAL 4.4mm/UnBAL 3.5mm
- Power Output
- Balanced: 475mW@32Ω; 7.2V@600Ω
- UnBAL: 300mW@32Ω; 3.8V@600Ω
- Output Impedance: <1Ω (BAL/UnBAL)
- SNR: 132dBA / 108dBA (BAL/UnBAL)
- DNR: 109dB(A) / 108dB(A) (BAL/UnBAL
- THD + N
- Balanced: <0.002% (6.5mW/2.0V @ 600Ω)
- UnBAL: <0.09% (100mW/1.27V @ 16Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 45kHz (-3dB)
- Power Consumption: <4W max.
- Dimensions: 65 x 22 x 13.2 mm (2.6" x 0.9" x 0.5”)
- Weight: 28.5g (1.0 oz)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov