Normal USB cables are not optimized for the highest quality audio.
The Gemini3.0 separates the audio and power cables to give you high-quality interference-free audio.
Two. Deux. Zwei.
Whatever language you listen to music in, we know you prefer it as interference free as possible. You need the Gemini3.0 dual-headed cable.
In most mass-produced USB cables, the signal and power cables are normally compacted together. This means two things – poor conductivity and they are not protected from one another.
This leads to interference and degrades quality.
Degrees of separation
The Gemini3.0 cable carries the audio signal and power in two separate cables.
This separates the delicate USB data signal from the USB power.
No interference and sound quality remain unaffected.
The golden touch
The signal runs through the cable and the connector. This means the connector too must be exceptional.
Most USB cables use molded plastic covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise radiates out. Very few make their own connectors and rely on off-the-shelf components. These often lack durability.
Our FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding. They are machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum. Plus their gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
Two heads are better than one.
The power cable is heavier gauge than often found in standard USB cables. And signal and ground have their own respective geometry for optimal conductivity.
There are dual-headed designs and then there is the Gemini3.0 dual-headed design. Nothing comes close.
- Quadruple shielding fully separates and protects the delicate USB data signal from the power. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- USB3.0’s ultra-speed bandwidth of 5.0Gbps offers incredibly wide bandwidth, 10x that of USB2.0’s 480Mbps.
- ifi manufactured USB connectors
- RF3 - iFi’s three custom-made metal oxide ceramic filters have a different effective range to broaden the range over which RF noise is silenced. The middle silencer is adjustable and can be moved along the whole length of the cable. This then “detunes” the antennae formed by the cable. The other two silencers should be kept as close to each respective end as possible.
- USB3 Data
- Construction: Minimu inductance parallel construction
- Conductors: 24 and 28AWG
- Conductor material: Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix
- Insulation: HD Polyethylene
- Shielding: Quadruple-shields
- Impedance: 90Ohms
- AC spark insulation: 1500V
- Connectors: iFi ‘FINAL’ USB connectors
- Insulation resistance: 100Mohm
- Tensile strength: 1500PSI
- Construction: Minimum inductance parallel construction
- Conductors: 12AWG
- Conductor material: Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper
- Insulation: Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) insulation
- Current Rating: 30A
- Lengths/Weights: 0.7m / 150g (0.33 lbs)
- 1.5m / 170g (0.37 lbs)
- Warranty period: 12 months
- In the Box: Protective cloth pouch
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov