All-in-one music system that sounds as good as it looks.
For music lovers, pure and simple. In your home. In your office. In your garden. Your music has never looked or sounded this awesome.
Designer, Julien Haziza, drew inspiration from Japanese industrial designers and architecture – namely Shigeru Ban, Tadao Ando and the Omotesandō and Harajuku districts in Tokyo.
Clad in bamboo and elevated by a distinctive aluminium frame, the Aurora’s design is striking. It mimics the grand scale of Japanese architecture – crisp, clean lines intertwined with a hint of vintage. Very fitting for the tour de force that is the Aurora.
Music amplified by emotion
Aurora is driven by PureEmotion®, an ingenious fusion of amp technologies – brand new and original to iFi.
It delivers a sound that combines purity of tone with a high level of engagement, speed and dynamic gusto, ensuring the emotive quality of music is delivered in full effect – which is why we call it PureEmotion®.
Many audio products use digital signal processing (DSP) to deliver a big, spacious sound from a single box. This is an artificial, lossy process that detracts from the sound quality.
The clever technologies in the Aurora (and all iFI products), avoid this completely as they operate in the analogue domain.
SoundSpace® delivers a room-filling sound and gives music a sense of scale and space you wouldn’t expect from an all-in-one system.
TrueBass® delivers genuine bass with depth and definition. Everything from timpani to a bass guitar is conveyed with power and poise.
No space too big or small
With Auto Room Tailoring (ART)®, the Aurora can auto-configure the speaker array according to its position in the room.
The effect is similar to the adjustments made by a sound engineer at a live venue.
And what makes ART® special is that it’s executed in the analogue domain. Forget tinny and imagine deep, voluminous sound that captivates you.
Aided by ART®, the Aurora adapts to the way you want to use it. Place it under a TV, connect via Bluetooth® or optical cable and use it as a stylish soundbar. And stream your favourite music.
Link several Auroras via Wi-Fi to create a multi-room system, playing in-sync or individually. Whether you stream from Spotify or Tidal, or surf the infinite number of internet radio stations via TuneIn, the Aurora has your music needs covered.
In addition to wireless connectivity there’s plenty of cable inputs — optical, coaxial, USB and Ethernet inputs cater for digital sources, while a 3.5mm socket provides an Alexa/analogue input. There is even a slot for audio stored on micro SDHC cards.
Aurora, with its awe-inspiring sound sustainable bamboo design, is a truly stunning addition to any home.
Once you’ve heard it, we’re sure you will agree – She’s Electric.
- PureEmotion® proprietary amp technology
- Russian 6N3P tube brings the beauty, life-like sound of tubes into play – unusual for a one-box music system.
- SoundSpace® delivers a room-filling sound and gives music a sense of scale and space you wouldn’t expect from an all-in-one system.
- TrueBass® delivers genuine bass with depth and definition. Everything from timpani to a bass guitar is conveyed with power and poise.
- ART (Automatic Room Tailoring) is a ‘room correction’ system developed entirely in-house.
- With LINKPLAY™ WiFi/network playback, built-in Spotify and Tidal, and wide protocol support for 32-Bit/192kHz. Aurora can be also used without a computer to stream audio directly.
- iFi Bluetooth®
- Hi-Res Bluetooth audio with aptxHD/aptX/LDAC/HWA(LHDC)/AAC
- Networked Audio with playback from NAS or server, Airplay, streaming audio (Spotify/Apple Music/Amazon Music/Tidal hifi/Deezer etc.) and USB storage /SD Card 44.1kHz/16Bit – 192kHz/32Bit
- Coaxial and optical S/P-DIF (Blu-ray Player, Games Console, smart TV etc) 44.1kHz/16Bit – 192kHz/24Bit
- RCA & 3.5mm (for Alexa or analogue audio)
- Speaker System
- 4 x 4.5” (120mm) coated paper cone wideband driver
- 2 x 1.1” (28mm) silk dome tweeter (8 kHz crossover)
- 2 x 4.5” x 8” (120mm x 200mm) steel passive radiators
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 40kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB / 1m
- Hybrid with tube class A amplification. Power buffers operating at 1.411MHz/1.536MHz clock-locked.
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 150kHz
- Maximum Power 320VA (12v input for Marine/Car power supplies)
- Distortion < 0.05%
- Device 59cm(w) x 27cm(h) x 28cm(d) — 15Kg 24″(w) x 11″(h) x 11″(d) — 33lb
- Shipped 69cm(w) x 50cm(h) x 40cm(d) — 20Kg 28″(w) x 20″(h) x 16″(d) – 44lb
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov