Our flagship Pro iDSD is for those who like music in all its flavours, especially high spec. It’s a standalone unit, a streamer and a DAC/amp.
And with the option to listen in solid-state, tube or tube+, there’s something for everyone.
DSD1024 and more.
The Pro iDSD plays all files from MP3 up to hi-res DSD and MQA.
For the first time, it brings Studio Grade DSD1024 to a wider audience – a rare feat. You are well and truly future-proofed.
All controlled from the palm of your hand via an app.
As with most iFi gear, they added filters to add flavor to your listening. Just like the American muscle car, GTO adds gravitas and a new dimension to your driving…sorry, listening.
They’ve also given you Bit Perfect, Bit Perfect+, Apodising, and Transient Aligned.
Your music. Your way.
Choose a wireless connection to stream your favourite tunes from Tidal, Spotify, Napster – the list is endless.
Take it up a notch by using a wired Ethernet connection to play from a router or NAS (Network Attached Storage).
Or relax with AirPlay to enjoy playback from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
To USB or not to USB
Use USB Type A to connect a hard disk drive or a memory stick or Type B to connect a laptop or server. Or slot in a micro SDHC card with music files for instant playback.
Enjoy soulful tunes from your CD transport and enhance your gaming or movie experience as you connect via the coaxial/digital input.
Moved by music
Finally, they’ve given you a choice of headphone sockets and outputs to cover all tastes. Big ones, little ones, balanced ones…
The Pro iDSD now currently comes in two ‘balanced’ versions – with 4.4mm or 2.5mm balanced headphone sockets. You choose which version you need.
So, whatever your mood, however you connect or listen, the Pro iDSD has an option for you.
- Four DAC chipsets
- The only "interleaved quad-stack" DAC of its kind
- Crysopia FPGA for remastering to DSD1024
- Functions as a standalone source, streamer, and DacAmp
- Groundbreaking technology
- Sample rates: PCM up to 768kHz
DSD up to 49.152MHz (DSD 1024)
DXD and double-speed DXD (2xDXD)
- Inputs: USB (required for DSD, DXD and sample rates above 192KHz)
AES3 (XLR – single link)
S/PDIF (coaxial/optical combo)
BNC multifunction (S/PDIF in or sync input)
- Outputs: Balanced XLR at 4.6V (+15.5dBu – HiFi) or 10V (+22dBu – Pro)
Single-Ended RCA at 2.3V (HiFi) or 5V (Pro)
Headphones 6.3mm & SE 3.5mm Jack at 0.55V/2.1V/5V
Headphones BAL 2.5mm Jack at 1.13V/4.6V/10V
Headphones out 1,500mW RMS X 2 @ 64 ohm, 4,000mW max. 2 X @ 16 Ohm
- Headphone Output Impedance: Single-Ended (S-BAL): < 1Ohm SE
Balanced: <2 Ohm
- Volume control: Balanced (6-gang) Alps potentiometer, motorised with IR remote control
- XLR/RCA outputs can be selected as fixed level or adjusted
6.3mm headphone jack is always adjusted
- Other Functions: Various digital and analogue filters can be selected for DSD and PCM up to 384KHz
- PCM Filters: Bitperfect 44.1 – 192kHz, always used for 352.8 – 768kHz
Bitperfect + 44.1 – 96kHz
Gibbs Transient Optimised 44.1 – 384kHz
Apodising 44.1 – 384kHz
Transient Aligned 44.1 – 384kHz
- DSD filters: fixed 3rd order analogue filter @ 80kHz with correction for DSD’s -6dB gain
- Gain (headphone section): user-selectable: 0dB, 9dB and 18dB
- Dynamic range: 119dBA (solid-state, PCM, -60dBFS)
- Output power (16Ω, balanced/single-ended): >4000mW /1>1,500mW
- Output voltage (600Ω, balanced/single-ended): >11.2V / >5.6V
- Input voltage (Pro iDSD): DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
- Input voltage (iPower+): AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 22W idle, 50W max.
- Dimensions: 213 (l) x 220 (w) x 63 (h) mm
- Weight: 1980g (4.37 Ibs)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov