This adds personality to your playlist. It doesn't matter if you're listening to vinyl, CD, or a digital stream, Micro iTube2 will add depth and bass to your sound.
The magic of tubes
The micro iTube2 is a tubed output stage, preamp, buffer and impedance matching device, all rolled into one. Put simply, whether you are listening to vinyl, CD or a digital stream, it will add depth, bass and personality to your playlist.
Spoilt for choice.
At iFi, we love giving you options and the iTube2 is no exception.
With the iTube2, you have a choice of three key sonic signatures:
There is no right or wrong. It’s all down to what you prefer.
- Tubed output stage, preamp, buffer, and impedance matching device rolled into one
- Replaces flat recording w/ studio quality sound
- High-end audio as it was meant to be heard
- Tube: NOS GE 5670×1
- Maximum output: > 7.75V (>+20dBu)
- SNR: 119dB(A) re. 2V, buffer, 0dB Gain
- DNR: 131dB(A) re. +20dBu, buffer, 0dB Gain
- THD & N: < 0.009% (re. 2V, buffer, 0dB Gain, A- weighted)
- Frequency Response: < 10Hz -to > 200kHz (-1dB) 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-0.003dB)
- Input impedance: 1M ohm Direct Tube Buffer 100k ohm Pre-Amplifier with Volume Control
- Output stage output impedance: <1 ohm
- Corrected output impedance: <150 ohm
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: <4W idle, 10W max
- In the Box: RCA cable, iPower 15V DC power supply
- Dimensions: 175(l) x 67 (w) x 28 (h) mm
- Weight: 278g (0.61lbs)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov