Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The micro iPhono2 changes the way you listen to vinyl recordings.
- Amplifies the signal but not the noise
- No other phono stage has this kind of finesse
- With multiple curve options, your vinyl will sound even more natural just as the artist intended
- Freq. Response: 10Hz – 100KHz (±0.5dB) 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range: MM (36dB): > 111dB (A-weighted); MC (60dB): > 106dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MM (36dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 5mV)
MC (60dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 0.5mV)
- Overload Margin: MM (36dB): > 26dB (re. 5mV, @ 1% THD)
MC (60dB): > 22dB (re 0.5mV, @ 1% THD)
- Crosstalk: <-70dB(1KHz)
- Maximum undistorted output: 6V (Load >= 600 Ohm, THD <=1%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.0007% (MM 36dB 1V out 600R Load)
- Output Impedance: <100Ω
- Input Voltage: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W (ships with iPOWER 15v – do NOT use any other power supply)
- Dimensions: 6.2″ x 2.3″ x 1.1
- Weight: 0.44 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov