HiFiMan SHANGRI-LA jr Electrostatic Headphones: An extraordinary listening experience.
Unheard-of Performance to Value Ratio
HiFiMan SHANGRI-LA Jr features a nano-tech driver less than 0.001mm. It features couples near zero distortion with lightning-fast response and a nano-particle coated diaphragm providing an extreme high-frequency response.
Meticulously crafted and quality-checked by hand
With its unique design, exceptional function and exquisite craftsmanship, the Shangri-La Jr is the total luxury item that redefines the audio landscape. Enjoy excellent comfort and remarkable sound quality. Ergonomic and comfortable, the headband features a steady arch structure — a universal design with improved reliability and durability.
Mesh metal stators, working close to the ultra-fine diaphragm, offer superior openness and minimize distortion.
- Nano-particle coated sub-micrometer thickness diaphragm provides unsurpassed high frequency response.
- The highly resolving audio and extremely high frequency range allows the soundstage to be dramatically open and expansive compared to a traditional “moving coil”type headphone.
- Metal mesh stators working in proximity to the ultra-thin diaphragm provide superior openness and less distortion than other headphones.
- Nanometer grade dust cover helps prevent dust and other pollutants settling and avoiding ensuing distortion caused by electrostatic dust.
- Lightweight (only 13.2oz or 374g) and ergonomic design provides superb comfort for extending listening.
- Sturdy and durable, the outer covering is made of 6-series aluminum alloy with an anodized finish.
- Frequency Response : 7Hz-120kHz
- Bias Voltage : 550V-650V
- Weight : 374g (13.2oz)
- Product : Amplifier
- Weight : 11kg(24lb)
- Dimensions : 400 x 265 x 108 mm3 (15.7" x 10.4" x 4.2")
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov