Fill the room with rich audio using the SoundSticks 4 Bluetooth Wireless 2.1 Speaker System from Harman Kardon. With an iconic transparent dome design, the wireless Bluetooth speaker system blends into almost any room or setting. The full-range speakers produce to 140W of power and have a 5.25" downward-firing subwoofer for high-fidelity sound for music, movies, and more.
With its signature transparent design, the SoundSticks 4 wireless speaker system is made to blend in with almost any environment.
Featuring up to 140W total power with with eight full-range transducers and a down-firing subwoofer, this 2.1 speaker system is designed to fill the room with beautifully clear audio to immerse you in music, movies, and more.
Connect Bluetooth-compatible devices such as phones, tablets, computers, and voice assistants to stream audio wirelessly to the speaker system.
- 2.1-Channel Configuration
- Up to 140W of Total Power
- Eight Full Range Transducers
- 5.25" Down-Firing Subwoofer
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Speaker System
- Channel Configuration 2.1-Channel
- Speaker Configuration Front: Full-Range
- Amplifier Power Rating 140 W RMS
- Drivers Front: 8 x 1.4" / 35.56 mm Full-Range
- Enclosure Type Front: Sealed
- Frequency Response Front: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) 80 dB
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Amplifier Power Rating: 140 W RMS
- Drivers: 1 x 5.25" / 13.34 cm (Down-Firing)
- Phase Adjustment: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity
- Wireless Connection Protocols: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP 1.3 / AVRCP 1.6
- DC Input Power: 24 VDC at 3.7 A
- Placement & Mounting Options: Tabletop/Bookshelf
- Dimensions Front: 3.3 x 10.7 x 3.3" / 83.8 x 271.8 x 83.8 mm (Each)
- Subwoofer: 9.1 x 10.9 x 9.1" / 231.1 x 276.9 x 231.1 mm
- Weight: 9.8 lb / 4.4 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 13.91 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15 x 13 x 11.5"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov