Like the SuperSub XXL, the ultra-compact SuperSub X (just a little bigger than a 12-1/2" cube) utilizes the same dual-plane, patented* inertially-balanced driver array, but instead employs two horizontally-opposed 8˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 10-1/2˝ x 9-1/2˝ planar infrasonic radiators, driven by a 1400 watt Class D Digital amplifier. This provides unbelievable performance.
- Power Requirements: Low Voltage Version – 120 V at 50 or
60 Hz / 1400 Watts; High Voltage Version – 240 V at 50 or
60 Hz / 1400 Watts
- Fuse Size: 6-amp 250-volt slow blow fuse
(110-volt version); 4-amp 250-volt slow blow fuse
- Right / Left Line Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
- LFE Line Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
- Amplifier: 1400 Watt ForceField digital amplifier
- Driver Complement: Two 8˝ long-throw high-output
bass drivers; Two 10-1/2˝ x 9-1/2˝ quadratic planar
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 250 Hz
- Dimensions: 14˝ (35.6 cm) W x 12-3/4˝ (32.5 cm) H x13-1/4˝ (33.5 cm) D
- Weight: 40 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov