GoldenEar’s award-winning ForceField Series sub-woofers are engineered from the ground up to deliver subtle musical detail, well-extended bass, high-impact slam, and the solid foundation for an expansive soundstage — all from attractive, com- pact enclosures that easily fit into any environment.
- GoldenEar BRX model-inspired curved (extended-surface) top panel better minimizes cabinet resonances.
- Perforated-metal grille affords improved sonic transparency and airflow
- GoldenEar SuperSub-inspired electronics with Analog Devices DSP affords flatter, more extended frequency response for cleaner, deeper bass with lower distortion
- Ultra-Long-Throw Sub-Bass Driver
- Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiator
- Dimensions: 12-11⁄16" (32.2 cm) H (w/feet) x 11-3⁄8", (28.9 cm) W x 15-31⁄32" (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 31.5lbs (14.3kg)
- Frequency Response: 18Hz – 250Hz
- Driver Complement: One 8" long-throw high-output bass driver; One 9" x 11" quadratic planar infrasonic radiator
- Amplifier: 1000-Watt ForceField digital amplifier
- LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
- Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40Hz - 150Hz
- Power Requirements/Consumption:
- Low Voltage Model - 100-120V at 50 or 60Hz / 1400 Watts
- High Voltage Model - 220-240V at 50 or 60Hz / 1400 Watts