The Triton Seven brings Speaker-of-the-Year Award winning Triton Series tower speakers’ performance into a more compact size and even more affordable price range. Although it is the first Triton Tower without a built-in powered subwoofer, it still achieves superbly deep, subwoofer-like impactful bass performance by combining advanced drivers with highly evolved and sophisticated bass-loading technologies.
GoldenEar SuperCenter X center channel speaker is the smallest SuperCenter model and is an amazingly compact center channel speaker. The SuperCenter X incorporates one 7˝ x 10˝ quadratic planar low frequency radiator for surprisingly full-range performance from a modest sized enclosure. The SuperCenter X is just the perfect size and performance for the typical size living room or family room home theater system.
The ultra-compact 8 inch subwoofer ForceField 3 is the smallest and most affordable ForceField sub - but don't let its small size and price fool you, with its 1000-watt digital amp, 8” high-power long-throw active driver and 9-5/8”x 11-3/8” quadratic planar infrasonic radiator, this baby ROCKS!
Every GoldenEar SuperSat satellite speaker model takes advantage of the extraordinary GoldenEar High‐Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) design tweeter. The HVFR tweeter propagates sound waves and moves the air by squeezing it with its accordion‐like pleated diaphragm, rather than pushing it as conventional drivers do.
The Invisa 525 is designed for in-ceiling and in-wall use. The driver motor structures and cone/voice coil assemblies (5.25") are based on those utilized in GoldenEar’s Triton and Aon speakers. Invisa 525 also incorporates the GoldenEar High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter and a complex crossover to perfectly blend the drivers for superb performance.
- Triton Seven
- Frequency Response: 29Hz - 35kHz
- Efficiency: 89dB
- Nominal Impedance: compatible w/ 8ohms
- Driver Complement: two 5 1/4" high-definition cast-basket mid / bass drivers, coupled to: two 8" planar sub-bass radiators; one - HVFR™ high-velocity folded ribbon tweeter
- Recommended amplification: 10 - 300watt / channel
- Dimensions: 39 3/4"h x 5 3/4"w front x 7 1/4"w rear x 11"d
- Base Dimensions: 10 1/2"w x 14 1/2"d
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- SuperCenter X
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Efficiency: 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: compatible w/ 8ohms
- Recommended Amplification: 20 - 200watt / channel
- Driver Complement: two 5 1/4" cast-basket mid / bass drivers; one HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon High-Frequency Radiator; one 7" x 10" quadratic planar low-frequency radiator
- Dimensions: 20"w x 5 3/4"h x 11"d
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Forcefield 3
- Low-level input (mono): Unfiltered (no low-pass),
- Speaker Level Low Pass Filter: 12dB per octave continuously variable from 40 - 150 Hz
- Speaker Level High Pass Filter: 6dB per octave at 150 Hz (approx.)
- Driver Complement: One - 8˝ Long-Throw High-Output Bass Driver
One - 9˝ x 11˝ Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiator
- Amplifier: 1000 watt ForceField Digital Amplifier
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 250 Hz
- Dimensions: 11-3/8˝ (28.9 cm) W x 15-3/4˝ (40 cm) D x 11-1/2˝ (29.2 cm) H
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- SuperSat 3
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 92dB
- Nominal Impedance: compatible w/8ohms
- Driver Complement: Two - 4-1/2˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™
Mid/Bass Drivers; One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Recommended Amplification: 20 - 200 watt/channel
- Dimensions: 12˝ (30.5 cm) H (W) x 4-3/4˝ (12.1 cm) W (H) x 2-3/4˝ (7 cm) D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Invisa 525
- Speaker Dimensions: 8-5/8" (21.9 cm) diameter x 3-7/16" (8.6 cm) depth
- Cutout:7-1/8" (18.1 cm) diameter
- Weight: Product: 4 lbs (1.8 kg) / Shipping: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz
- Efficiency: 90DB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- One 6.5" (16.5 cm) high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ mid/bass driver
- One 1" (2.54 cm) Pivoting Titanium Dome Tweeter with Silk Surround
- Recommended Amplification: 10 – 200 Watt/channel
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov