Every GoldenEar SuperSat satellite speaker model takes advantage of the extraordinary GoldenEar High‐Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) design tweeter. The HVFR tweeter propagates sound waves and moves the air by squeezing it with its accordion‐like pleated diaphragm, rather than pushing it as conventional drivers do.
The result is better impedance matching to the air in the room with greater control, smoother more extended response with lower distortion and dramatically improved dynamic range. Each SuperSat speaker model also utilizes GoldenEar’s ground‐breaking 4.5" cast-basket upper bass/midrange drivers, which incorporate proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug design (MVPP™) as well as proprietary computer optimized cone topology, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the HVFR tweeter.
The 3 version is the vertical speaker, and the 3C version is the horizontal model.
- Elegantly curved, compact satellite speaker delivering high-performance in a small size
- The 3C version is the horizontal model and SuperSat 3 is the vertical version
- The SuperSat 3’s svelte, 2.7” deep, 12” tall cabinet is constructed from a rigid, non-resonant marble-powder infused polymer
- Both the 3 and 3C models incorporate a rear threaded insert as well as keyhole mount for wall mounting options
- Finished in a gorgeous piano gloss black
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 92dB
- Nominal Impedance: compatible w/8ohms
- Driver Complement: Two - 4-1/2˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™
Mid/Bass Drivers; One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Recommended Amplification: 20 - 200 watt/channel
- Dimensions: 12˝ (30.5 cm) H (W) x 4-3/4˝ (12.1 cm) W (H) x 2-3/4˝ (7 cm) D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov