Experience sensational listening quality at home with Utopia, the exceptional headphones made in France by Focal, and the fruit of over 40 years of sound innovation. Unveiled in 2016, it returns in 2022 with a reworked design and improvements to the sound for even more music-inspired emotion.
The listening experience is enhanced by a sleek design and exceptional materials. Combining comfort and sophistication, Utopia is made from genuine leather, aluminum, forged recycled carbon, ‘honeycomb’-design grilles and Black Chrome-colored rings – an array of details lending these French headphones a unique look and sound. Like the symbolic Yin & Yang depicted on the ear-cups, Utopia embodies beautiful design and high-performing sound in perfect harmony. More than just headphones, this is a sound icon.
- High-end, open-back, high-fidelity headphones ; for home use
- Full-range speaker driver with ‘M’-shaped, pure Beryllium dome: pure, dynamic and perfectly balanced sound
- Made in France in the Focal workshops
- Design that adapts to all head morphologies: optimum comfort
- Premium materials and sophisticated finishes: genuine leather, forged, recycled carbon, aluminum, etc.
- Type: Circum-aural, open-back headphones
- Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: <0.2 % @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 50kHz
- Speaker driver: 19/16" (40mm) pure beryllium 'M'-shaped dome
- Weight: 1.08lbs (490g)
- Cable provided
- connector and 2 x Lemo® connectors
- 1 x 10ft cable (3m) with 1 x symmetrical 4-point XLR connector and 2 Lemo® connectors
- 1 x Jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) point socket – 1/4" (6.35mm) point plug