This double monitor meets the needs of the most demanding sound engineers, designed for nearfield and midfield applications. Its extreme neutrality, the precision of the stereo image and its ability to reproduce the tiniest details of sound are the answer to the most picky engineers. In the same way, the class G amplification used on the midrange and the subwoofer enable extremely high SPLs to be reached to meet the needs of modern music.
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
Frequency response 3-way mode 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
2-way mode (Focus) 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
• Maximum SPL 3-way mode 118dB (peak @ 1m)
2-way mode (Focus) 105dB (peak @ 1m)
Electronically balanced / 10KOhms
Adaptable, +4 dBu or -10 dBv
300W, class G
150W, class G
100W, class AB
• Power supply Local supply
230V (1.6A T fuse) - 115V (3.5A T fuse)
Connection Detachable IEC inlet power cord
• indicators and controls Rear panel Input sensitivity selector (+4dBu/-10dBV)
Low frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 35 to 250Hz)
High frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 4.5 to 40kHz)
Low-mid EQ frequencies (+/- 3dB to 160Hz, Q factor = 1)
FOCUS input / FOCUS output
• Auto standby Auto standby switch on the back of the loudspeaker: enable / disable switch
• LED Focus power on, clipping and default LED on front panel
Focal 913/16" (25cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
• Médium 5W04702
Focal 51/8" (13cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
• Tweeter TB872
Focal 1" pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
Dimensions with four rubber feet (HxDxW): 25" x 139/16" x 173/4" (635 x 345 x 450mm)
• Weight 82.2lbs (37.3kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov