New luxury headphones for the home
Focal, the French brand renowned worldwide for its audio expertise, unveils a new reference:
Clear Mg. In addition to their sophisticated finishes, the sound reproduction of these open-back headphones is even sharper than that of their Clear predecessor. The luxury of Focal products lies in their performance and the experience they offer, as well as in every detail that enhances the object to make it more than a set of headphones.
The Clear Mg high-fidelity open-back headphones incorporate the new technology of a speaker driver with an ‘M’-shaped Magnesium dome. Magnesium is light and boasts a significant damping factor, offering great dynamics and detail across the full sound spectrum while preserving a neutral and balanced signature.
In addition to their sound quality, Clear Mg headphones stand out for their chic and elegant design. Their Chestnut and Mixed Metals finish, as well as the fine materials used (leather, aluminum, microfibre), make it a truly design-led accessory. Supplied with two cables and a carrying case, it has everything you could need to enjoy incredible sound in a quiet environment.
- High-fidelity open-back headphones for consumer use, made in France
- New cone material: Magnesium, for lightness and damping
- Remarkable sound performance: perfect dynamics, detail and balance
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Low impedance (55 Ohms) to achieve very good performance with a portable player
- Type: Circum-aural open-back headphones
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0.25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 28kHz
- Speaker driver: 15/8" (40mm) ‘M’-shaped magnesium dome
- Weight: 0.99lbs (450g)
- Cables supplied:
- • 1 x 3.9ft (1.2m) mini-jack cable with 1/4" (6.35mm) jack adapter
- • 1 x 9.8ft (3m) 4-pin XLR cable
- • 1 jack adapter, 1 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4" (6.35mm) male
- Carrying case provided 97/8x91/2x43/4" (250x240x120mm)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov