Extremely small and lightweight, with a perfect fit and high sound insulation properties. Situated close to the wearer's eardrum and being highly airtight, this model delivers high resolution, a vast sound stage and clear bass tones.
Bringing the driver unit closer to the ear drum, achieves an even more realistic, vivid sound quality. In order to achieve this in the F3100, we have meticulously downsized the housing with a design consisting
of the minimum possible elements. Miniaturized to have a diameter of 5.5 mm, the housing is finished with
a hard aluminium-magnesium alloy anodic film. This also contributes to weight reduction. Final's unique method of using full-range balanced armature drivers across all models recreates bass tones with a fullness you would never imagine from the housing size. The cable is high purity OFC. The earphone comes with an ear hook to prevent microphonics from the cable.
The entry model for the F series, this earphone realizes sound quality and ease of use in a higher dimension and is tuned to emphasize reproducibility of lower tones compared to the F4100.
- Housing design that minimizes the distance between the ear drum and
- the driver unit.
- Full-range balanced armature driver unit.
- Aluminium machined high rigidity housing.
- Choice of 2 types of earpiece.
- Original high purity OFC cable.
- Ear hook to reduce microphonics.
- Newly developed carry case.
- The earphone comes with a safe fit rings (for silicon earpieces, for foam earpieces) so you can use your earpiece safely.
- Housing: Black alumite finished aluminum
- Driver: Balanced armature
- Connector: -
- Cable: Black OFC
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Impedance: 42Ω
- Weight: 10g
- Cord length: 1.2m
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov