Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
We’ve carried out the sound design of this product based on the latest acoustic engineering and psychological research results. Using the usual method of sound creation whereby certain high frequencies are emphasized, you’re given to feel vivid sound when you first listen, but because of this, other ranges become clouded and hard to hear.
With E4000, no particular sound ranges have been emphasized, and this, together with our commitment to detailed sound expression, results in realistic sound that sounds as if it were being played right in front of you. In addition, an MMCX connector that can be re-cabled has been employed, so that the cable can be replaced in the event of cable breakage.
- Sound creation based on acoustic engineering and psychology
- An acoustic chamber that is the core of low-frequency tuning
- MMCX Connector＆Original OFC cable
- Unique swing-fitting earpiece mechanism
- 6.4mmφ dynamic driver unit
- Highly rigid machined aluminum housing
- Original earpieces with a color difference between the left and right bushes
- Ear hooks that alleviate cable touch noise
- Silicon carry case
- Housing: Aluminum black alumite finish
- Driver: 6.4mmΦ dynamic driver
- Connector: MMCX
- Cable: OFC cable
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Impedance: 15Ω
- Weight: 18g
- Cord length: 1.2ｍ
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov