Celebrate our proud 110-year history of defining audio excellence with the Denon limited series Anniversary Edition DL-A110 premium MC phono cartridge with exclusive silver-graphite headshell and included carrying case. Still hand-spun in our headquarters in Shirakawa, Japan, these signature Denon cartridges are our longest-running products. Our legacy of meticulous perfection means you can sit back and savor your music in remarkable detail.
- Defining audio excellence since 1910: Denon is proud to release our limited series DL-A110 MC phono cartridge featuring an exact reproduction of our original headshell in an exclusive Anniversary Edition silver-graphite color.
- Trusted guarantee: Includes a Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-the-box warranty (excluding stylus).
- Specially made tonearm interface: The DL-A110 is equipped with a bayonet connector also known as the SME tonearm interface with gold-plated connectors for easy installation and high reliability.
- The most refined vinyl experience: Wide playback band (especially in the high range), flat output voltage, and frequency characteristics.
- Tested to Denon’s standards: All single cartridges will come with a measurement protocol to confirm frequency response is according to the standards set.
- Excellent channel separation: 20dB or more at 100-5000Hz and 15dB or more at 10kHz.
- Enjoy your vinyl, whether stereo or mono: The DL-A110 lets you masterfully reproduce both LP stereo records and LP mono records.
- Sensitivity: -66dB ±2dB (0dB=0,775V, 5cm/s lateral 1kHz
- Sensitivity difference: Within 2dB at 50-5kHz
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 45kHz
- Electrical impedance: 40Ω±20%
- Stylus pressure: 2.5±0.3gr
- Vertical tracking angle: 15-18 degree
- (Unit) 1.5” x 1.1” x 2.4”
- (Carton) 4.1” x 2.4” x 4.2”
- Shipping Weight - 4 oz.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov