Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Now's the time to put your vinyl records back into your listening rotation. The DP-29F includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer to hook it up to your system through a standard analog connection. It comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
- Manufactured with rigid diecast aluminum
- The turntable employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button
- Includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp
- 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
- Wow & flutter: 0.15 % (WRMS)
- Rated Output: 2.5 mV / 1 kHz
- Frequency Range Phono EQ: 20 Hz _ 20 kHz
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 14.2 x 14.1 x 3.8
- Weight in LBS: 6.2
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov