The Denon AVS-3 - 3 in/1 out HDMI Switcher allows up to three 8K devices to be connected to select Denon 8K AV receivers. The switcher is compact sized for easy placement and includes a handy remote control. Supports automatic power-on and input switching by HDMI CEC for ease of use.
- Connect Up to Three 8K Compatible Source Devices - The current generation of class-leading Denon AV receivers come with one dedicated HDMI input for 8K or 4K/120Hz source devices. Prepare for the growing number of such devices by upgrading your beloved AV receiver with the Denon AVS-3. It allows up to three 8K devices to be connected to Denon 8K AV receivers, tripling the input capability.
- Compact Size and Elegant - Look No bigger than a Blu-ray case in width and depth, the AVS-3 can fit just about anywhere. It also features a premium look thanks to a brushed black Aluminum front plate.
- Total Ease-of-Use - Use HDMI-CEC to power on and switch inputs automatically on both the HDMI Switcher and the AV receiver. The unique “AVR Control” feature allows to switch the AVS-3’s inputs using the AVR’s IR remote.
- Custom-Install Friendly - A wall-mount bracket is included to allow mounting the HDMI Switcher on a wall. It also features wired IR remote repeater connectivity in case the AVS-3 and AVR are in a rack system or behind a cabinet blocking IR reception.
- Power Supply: AC 100–240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.3W (Standby 0.2 W, CEC standby 0.5W)
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5 ｘ 1.3 ｘ 3.9in / 140 × 34 × 98mm
- Weight in pounds: 0.7
- In HDMI x 3
- Out HDMI x 1
- Other Remote Control Flasher x 1