Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The most compact and versatile Bowers & Wilkins speaker, the sleek M-1 can be used alone, with a subwoofer in stereo, or in a 5.1-channel surround system. It can even be mounted on a wall.
- Sleek, compact, and wall-mountable the M1 is flexible to your home's needs.
- Use as a pair, with a sub or as surrounds in a compact home theater system.
- A flexible design: the M1 can be flipped sideways to be used as a compact center channel
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1in) metal dome high-frequency
- 1x ø100mm (4in) woven glass fiber cone bass/midrange
- Sensitivity : 85dB SPL (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance : 8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 20W – 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Height: 248mm (9.8in)
- Width: 114mm (4.5in)
- Depth: 162mm (6.4in)
- Net weight: 2.3kg (5lb) including table stand
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov