Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Combining 2000 watts of digital amplification with twin balanced Aerofoil™ drivers for incredible low-end power and speed, DB1D is the best Bowers & Wilkins subwoofer.
- A smarter approach to bass - DB1D's 2000 Watt amplifier and 12-in drivers are controlled by intelligent processing for best-in-class bass delivery.
- Nimble and powerfulM - Solid, dramatic bass is delivered through the rigidity and lightness of the uniquely-shaped, variable thickness Aerofoil™ cone.
- A question of balance - The back-to-back (opposed) drivers cancel out cabinet resonances, ensuring all that power is used to create room-shaking bass, not wasted vibrations.
- The digital advantage - Digital amplification is cool-running and energy efficient, even when working hard, while Dynamic EQ and Room EQ ensure a precise sound for music and movies.
- Take control - By placing control in the palm of your hand, our subwoofer app not only makes our DB Series subwoofers a snap to set up, it also helps maximize your sound quality.
- Drive units: 2 x 300mm (12 in) Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration
- Frequency range: -6dB at 8.5Hz - 500Hz
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 350 Hz -3dB (centered on level at 100Hz)
- Max power output: 2000W
- 2 x XLR
- 2 x RCA
- 2 x 3.5mm 12V trigger
- RS-232 - 9-pin D connector
- Height: 460mm (18.1 in)
- Width: 429mm (16.9 in)
- Depth: 410mm (16.1 in)
- Net weight: 43kg (94.8lbs)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov