The CWM652 features a 130mm (5in) blue Kevlar® bass/midrange driver
housed in a die-cast chassis which provides the extra rigidity to provide a
cleaner, faster bass. It's aluminum tweeter incorporates a Nautilus™ tube to
absorb unwanted sonic radiation. The CWM652 also utilizes a three-position
high frequency switches to fine-tune the sound. The incredibly easy to install
frame includes QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality.
- Description: 2-way in-wall system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter
- 1x ø130mm (5in) blue aramid fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 54Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 100w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 86dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (4.5 Ohm)
- Frame Height: 10.9"
- Frame Width: 7.5"
- Cut-out Height: 9"
- Cut-out Width: 6"
- Depth Behind Surface: 3.7"
- Protrusion: 0.2"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov