The CCM664SR is a dual, two-way ceiling speaker featuring a 150mm(6in)
woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and two offset soft dome
tweeters. The twin voice coil bass/midrange driver and tweeters allow
a stereo signal to be combined to facilitate the use of just one ceiling
speaker in a single installation area without the loss of one audio channel.
The CCM664SR also includes a two-position stereo/surround switch to
instantly make the speaker very suitable to be used as a surround channel.
Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality it is quick and
easy to install.
- Description: 2-way dual channel in-ceiling system
- Drive Units:
- 2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (6in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 48Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 80w (per channel)
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m):
- 82dB (per channel)
- 88dB (both channels driven)
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (4Ω) (per channel)
- Frame diameter: 240mm (9.5in)
- Cut-out diameter: 202mm (8in)
- Depth behind surface: 133mm (5.2in)
- Protrusion: 4mm (0.2in)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov