707 S3’s space friendly design makes it easy to accommodate in smaller spaces, but thanks to its Carbon Dome tweeter, Continuum cone mid-bass and curved baffle, this outstanding loudspeaker provides proof positive than often, size can be deceptive.
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum™ cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behavior that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. The result is a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
* Stand(s) not included.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: 45Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 300mm (11.8 in) cabinet only
- Width: 165mm (6.5 in) cabinet only
- Depth: 247mm (9.7 in) cabinet only, 84mm (11.2 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 6.16kg (13.6 lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov