The new 606 S3 takes the award-winning 606 formula and evolves it. By complementing the Continuum cone and Titanium Dome tweeter with upgraded speaker terminals, and a subtly modernized design, 606 is now even more appealing to even more music lovers.
The new 606 S3 introduces our all-new Titanium Dome tweeter, which combines exceptional resolution and insight with smooth, refined high-frequency reproduction. The result? An accurate and immersive insight into your favorite music.
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behavior that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. With 606 S3, experience a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
* Stand(s) not included.
- 2-way vented box system
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome Titanium tweeter
- 6.5" Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Power handling 120W
- Drive units
1x ø25mm (1 in) Titanium Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB 40Hz - 33kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB (on axis at 2.83Vrms at 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 12kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 344 mm (13.6 in) cabinet only
- Width: 189 mm (7.4 in) cabinet only
- Depth: 300 mm (11.8 in) cabinet only | 328 mm (12.9 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 7.05kg (15.5 lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov