NO BOUNDARIES. HI-FIDELITY LISTENING.
The PULSE M’s Omni-Hybrid™ driver features an upfiring 5 1/4" woofer and two 3/4" tweeters mounted and offset at 45 degrees from each other to deliver an immersive, 360° soundstage. A custom-designed acoustic reflector above the woofer diffuses unwanted sonic artifacts while directing the driver's higher frequencies out and away from the speaker. The driver assembly relies on a meticulously engineered power supply and a DSP smart amplifier producing 80 watts of system power to achieve real-time monitoring and control of frequency bandwidth, dynamic range and distortion to direct clear and lush audio from nearly any listening angle.
ELEVATE YOUR SPACE
An elliptical shaped cabinet and acoustically transparent fabric “grille” creates a space-saving design that adds a contemporary touch to any space. Placement flexibility is available with the optional WM230 wall mount accessory and FS230 floorstands. The PULSE M comes in Satin Black or White finishes to match other Bluesound players.
RULE YOUR SONIC DOMAIN
The PULSE M uses your Wi-Fi network to get set up as soon as it comes out of the box. Simply open the BluOS Controller app and watch as it walks you through the set-up process step-by-step. You can customize the speaker’s name and give it a room, adjust audio settings, and program the 5 quick-touch preset buttons that let you quickly listen to your favorite radio stations, music services and playlists with a simple tap.
- Wireless music streaming speaker that delivers immersive, room-filling sound
- DSP smart amplifier and Omni-Hybrid™ driver arrangement are meticulously engineered to deliver clear, lush audio at nearly every listening angle
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops.
- Place one in any or every corner of your home and let it add a contemporary touch to your décor
- Group two PULSE Ms with the PULSE SOUNDBAR+ or POWERNODE and create a wireless surround sound system with dedicated rear channels.
- Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
- Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
- Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- Native Sampling Rates: up to 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-24
- Audio Controls & EQ: BluOS Controller App
- Distortion: THD+N, 0.030%
- Amplification: Smart DSP Amplifier
- Rated Power Output:
- 80W total system power, dual amp
- 50W x 1 Woofer; 15W x 2 Tweeter
- Speakers: 5.25" (133mm) x 1 Woofer; 0.75" (19mm) x 2 Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz ±1.5 dB, -10 dB @ 40Hz
- Operating System: BluOS
- App Controller Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Supported Network File Sharing: Server Message Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
- Control System Integrations:: Crestron, Control4, RTI, ELAN, URC, Lutron
- Voice Control Integrations:: Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
- BluOS Home Theater:: Use as rear surround channels
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov