The PULSE FLEX 2i is a versatile, full-range speaker that delivers true wireless portability and the best in audio performance. Place a pair in any room, pair them together for stereo sound, or even take one with you to the park. It’s our smallest speaker that lets you enjoy great-sounding music in any and every corner of your home.
- An ultra-compact speaker that delivers crystal-clear, size-defying sound.
- Digital amplifier and custom-tuned drivers energize your music with deep, detailed bass and no distortion.
- Plug it in and connect it to your WiFi for control from anywhere in your home.
- Place one in any or every corner of your home and watch it disappear into your home décor.
- Group two PULSE FLEX 2i’s with the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i and create a wireless surround sound system with dedicated rear channels.
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Hi-Res formats - FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 - 192 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 - 24
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- THD+N - 0.030%
- Power Output: 25 watts total system power at 0.030% THD
- Speakers: 1 x 4" (102mm), Woofer, 1 x 1" 25mm, Tweeter
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
- USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals, 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
- Audio Input: Combo - Toslink/3.5mm
- Audio Output: Headphone output - 3.5 Stereo
- Wireless: aptX® 4.1 Bluetooth wireless built-in
- Power: Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
- Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
- Unit Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Gross Dimensions: 4.92 x 7.2 x 3.9 in
- Power Consumption (Idle): 14 Watts
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov