Meaning “Big River” in Athabaskan, the Yukon River starts with the Llewellyn Glacier as its source in British Columbia, and empties into Alaska’s Bering Sea. It may have been the first immigration route for North America’s first indigenous humans and was certainly the principal means of travel during the 1896-1903 Klondike Gold Rush. Paddle-wheel riverboats continued as the dominant form of transportation along the river until the 1950s when the Klondike Highway was completed. King Salmon from the Yukon River remains an elusive, but prized delicacy.
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors prevent both electrical and magnetic interaction strand-to-strand interaction, major sources of distortion.
- Polyethylene Air-Tube Insulation for increased geometry stabilization and improved clarity.
- Our Triple-Balanced Geometry uses a separate ground-reference conductor, so the cable's shield is never used as an inferior conductor.
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Cold-Welded, Hanging-Silver Directly Over Pure Purple Copper Terminations
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov