Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
RJ/E Vodka prepared Cat 7 Ethernet cables use Solid 10% Silver conductors, which completely eliminate strand interaction, one of the biggest sources of distortion in cables, for clearer, more dynamic and involving sound. Superior conductor metals minimize distortion by having fewer grain boundaries and fewer impurities (such as oxides) at those boundaries. Solid High-Density Polyethylene (PE) insulation helps maintain critical signal-pair geometry. Of course, all AudioQuest Ethernet cables honor the directionality inherent in all analog and digital audio cables; arrows on the jackets indicate the direction (from source to destination) for the best audio performance.
- Geometry Stabilizing Solid High-Density Polyethylene Insulation
- The Cat 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10-Gigabit Ethernet over 100 m of copper cabling.
- Precision-Made Lo-Loss Ultra-Wide Bandwidth Connectors With 100% Shield Coverage And Strain Relief
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- All Conductors Controlled For RF Noise Directionality
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov