Optimized for use with audio/video source components, which have a constant or “fixed” current draw.
Low-Z / Noise-Dissipation 3-Pole AC Power Cable
- Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
- Optimized For Source Components
- RF/ND-Tech (US Patent # 8,988,168)
- ZERO: No Characteristic Impedance
- 72v Dielectric-Bias System with Level-X Radio-Frequency Noise Trap
- Directionally Controlled Conductors
Alternating Current (AC), is a far-from-perfect power source. AC power technology is well over a century old and was never designed to meet the exacting standards of today’s high resolution audio-video components. AC noise is present at the utility source, and is then exacerbated by radio frequency noise that is induced (picked up by the AC power cord) and coupled to the component power supplies and to circuit ground. This creates distortion and low-level signal losses via the “masking effect.” Most AC power cords and power conditioner-regenerators, though helpful to a point, are simply not up to the task.