AudioQuest expands your capability to stop contaminating noise and current compression with the introduction of the Niagara 3000. Almost all of the effective technology that distinguishes the award-winning Niagaras 5000 and 7000—AQ’s patented AC Ground Noise-Dissipation System, Transient Power Correction, extremely wide-bandwidth Level-X linear filtering, and more—is here, but at a more accessible price. Also, the 3000’s rack-friendly dimensions (17.5” W x 3.45” H x 15.2” D; 24.9lbs) and the included 2-RU rack ears make Niagara 3000 a very high-performance, cost-effective option for custom-install applications. Niagara 3000’s NRG-Series AC outlets not only feature superior grip and lower resistance thanks to beryllium copper, they also include thick Hanging-Silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation. And, of course, like all Niagara products, the slim 2-RU Niagara 3000 features direction-controlled ultra-low-resistance solid wiring and filter inductors optimized for the highest efficiency noise-dissipation of radio frequencies.
- The patented Ground-Noise Dissipation System greatly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
- Transient Power Correction provides power amplifiers a current reservoir of over 55 amps peak (up to 25mS) for AC current transients.
- Level-X Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent multi-node resonant peaking typically found in most AC power conditioners.
- AQ-Formed AC RF Filtering Capacitors dramatically improve linearity and minimize distortions, while dissipating AC line and radio-coupled noise.
- 7 Low-Z NRG Series AC Power outlets: 2 High-Current Low-Z Power; 5 Level-X Linear-Filtered Power (source components) outlets.
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection will accept multiple transient power surges and spikes up to 6000V or 3000A.
- Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset enacts shut down at approximately 17% above optimal AC input levels until the incoming AC voltage returns to a safe range.
- Transient Power Correction: 55 amps peak. Provides a current reservoir for any power amplifier (up to 25mS)
- Level-X Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 21 octaves differential-mode filtering (10kHz–1GHz in excess of 24dB reduction) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation (All outlets): 3 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage—sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 15 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (5); High-Current (2)
- Dimensions: 17.5" W x 3.45" H x 15.2" D (2-RU Rack Mount Kit included)
- Weight: 28.9lbs. (US); 13.1kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov