Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The VM520EB is part of the 500 Series in Audio-Technica’s new VM cartridge line – a line that harks back to A-T’s early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today’s advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM520EB is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge’s 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Includes mounting hardware.
- VM dual-magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Durable low-resonance polymer cartridge housing
- Universal ½"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Frequency Response: 20-23,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 27 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov