Mobius is powered by Audeze Planar Magnetic drivers, internationally acclaimed for their superior sound quality. Experience a level of depth and realism in your game audio that no other video game headphones can even hope to match.
We've partnered with Waves, the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and Technical GRAMMY® Award recipient, to fuse their groundbreaking NX technology into Mobius. Able to process 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound audio over USB cable, with Head Tracking and Room Emulation, Mobius is the first headset ever created to provide a truly believable and fully immersive Surround Sound listening experience - no additional software or hardware required.
Unprecedented Immersion with Waves NX™ Technology
We've partnered with Waves, the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and Technical GRAMMY® Award recipient, to fuse their groundbreaking NX technology into Mobius. Able to process up to 8 channels of Surround Sound audio over wired USB, with Head Tracking and Room Emulation, Mobius is the first headset ever created to provide a truly believable and fully immersive Surround Sound listening experience - no additional software or hardware required.
Peerless Sound Quality
Audeze Planar Magnetic drivers provide the best sound quality of any headphone in the world. Our patented innovations and passion for audio have earned us more than 100 awards and glowing critical acclaim from experts and audio lovers across the globe.
Realism and Immersion
Waves NX™ Head-Tracking and 3D Audio technology introduces a final and critical layer of immersion to the listening experience. Mobius tracks even the most subtle variation in head movement in order to emulate a real world listening experience. Hear your opponent's position with pinpoint accuracy and accelerate to the top of the leaderboards.
With a high-quality detachable boom mic and support for wired USB, Aux, and Bluetooth connections, Mobius offers compatibility with a wide range of devices and use cases. And it’s Discord certified!
- Planar magnetic drivers for audiophile-grade cinematic sound
- Full 3D emulation with wired USB support for popular surround sound modes (7.1/5.1)
- 1000 times/second integrated head tracking
- Anatomy calibration to tailor the sound to the user
- Mobius integrates Waves NX technology for real-time onboard 3D processing
- Wired USB, AUX and Wireless Bluetooth Connections
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Gaming Consoles, and Mobile Devices
- Style: Over-ear, closed-circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 100 mm
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% (1 kHz, 1mW)
- Earpads: Contoured memory foam: artificial leather
- Microphone: Detachable with separate volume control
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth (SBC, AAC, LDAC)
- Wired Connection: USB-C, USB-A, 3.5mm analog audio
- Weight: 350g (including battery)
IN THE BOX
- Mobius Headphone
- Detachable Microphone
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Analog 3.5mm cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide and Warranty
- Travel Bag
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov