Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It can be driven easily by a laptop or studio equipment and does not require a dedicated high-powered headphone amp.
LCD-MX4's new, lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. Significantly lighter than the LCD4 model, the new MX4 is perfect for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- What's in the Box:
- 1/4" to dual 4-pin mini-XLR premium LCD headphone cable
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter cable
- Professional travel case
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Arrays: Double Fluxor™ magnets
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound Pressure Level: >130dB with 15w
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 105 dB / 1mW
- Optimal Power Requirement: 1 – 4w
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.