Based on the rave-reviewed LCD series, the LCD-GX combines Audeze’s patented Fluxor™ magnets and ultra-thin Uniforce™ diaphragms to deliver astonishing sound quality and immersion. Our advanced LCD Planar Magnetic drivers are at least twice the size of those found in other gaming headphones, providing better bass, superior soundstage, and outstanding resolution suitable not just for gaming, but for monitoring, mixing, and editing audio.
Audeze is excited to announce the LCD-GX, the world's first audiophile gaming headphones. After pushing the envelope on gaming audio with its award-winning Mobius headphones, the new LCD-GX advances the industry further by combining the finest in sound quality with clear voice chat for the serious purist audiophile gamer.
- Comfort - The LCD-GX is handcrafted in Audeze’s California factory and features magnesium housing, memory foam earpads, and a suspension headband designed to reduce weight and extend comfort for marathon gaming sessions.
- Performance - A new single-sided Fluxor™ magnetic structure provides high sensitivity and low distortion (100 dB /1 mW @ 1kHz), allowing the LCD-GX to work with a wide variety of devices. To get the best output from the headphones, we suggest pairing them with a good amplifier and DAC.
- Microphone - The LCD-GX includes a detachable cable with a built-in directional, noise-attenuating boom microphone. The thoughtfully designed microphone cable includes a mute button and flexible gooseneck arm, allowing customized positioning to ensure each individual can find the angle that works best for them.
- Compatibility - The LCD-GX comes with 2 exchangeable cables – The boom mic cable, and a standard LCD series cable (for those who don’t always need the boom mic). The boom mic cable terminates with a 1/8” TRRS 4 conductor plug for use with virtually all PCs, Macs, cellphones, etc. We also include a dual 1/8” inch splitter for separate headphone and microphone inputs.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Single Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Non-Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Weight: 460g
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov