The design of the HDA range draws upon all of Arcam’s experience as one of the UK’s most respected audio companies, to produce Arcam’s best performing range of audio products yet – using the best quality components and engineering practices, the HDA range is designed and built to give you years of listening enjoyment.
The PA240 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 2 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With an impressive 380W per channel, the PA240 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA240 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- 2 x 225W Class G amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- 1 x 790W Class G bridged mode (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Class G amplification with 50W of Class A operation
- Toroidal transformer
- Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged operation
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Switchable RCA or balanced XLR inputs
- 2 x 380W Class G amplification with both channels driven
- 1 x 790W Class G bridged mode
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 80 at lkHz: 0.001%
- Power consumption (maximum): 1.5kW
- Power consumption (idle/typical): 90W
- Dimensions including feet, control knob and terminal (W x D x H): 433 x 425 x 177mm
- Weight: 39.7 lbs (18kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov