The P420 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding project studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional or figure 8 – it is an ideal tool for stereo making techniques and ambient recording.
- One-inch dual-diaphragm microphone with three selectable polar patterns
- low noise electronics
- Switchable attenuation pad
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 79 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 12 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure of eight
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Length: 6.5"
- Diameter: 2.12"
- Weight: 1.16 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov