The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design
- Switchable bass-cut filter
- Switchable attenuation pad
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 12 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 6.5"
- Diameter: 2.12"
- Weight: 1.16 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov