The P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording of overheads, percussion, acoustic guitars and other strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. The P170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design
- Switchable attenuation pad
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Height: 6.3"
- Diameter: 0.86"
- Weight: 1 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov