Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Complete Turntable with a Built-in Phono Equalizer and Cartridge In order to enjoy playing analog records more comfortably, the SL-1500C features a built-in phono equalizer and bundled cartridge. There is no need to separately prepare either one, making it easy to link with a wide range of audio equipment. The shield structure of the built-in phono equalizer suppresses the effects of external noise and noise from the power supply. An Ortofon 2M RED cartridge, which is highly acclaimed as an MM cartridge, has been selected for the bundled cartridge. Combining this high-quality cartridge with the performance of the SL-1500C will maximize the sound quality of vinyl records.
- The Latest Coreless Direct Drive Motor Achieves High-precision Stable Rotation
- Equipped with an Auto Lifter Function That Allows You to Enjoy Playing Records More Comfortably
- Dedicated power supply for the PHONO output terminal
- Simple design without unnecessary frills, while retaining the superb operating feel that is a Technics tradition
- Turntable Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 r/min
- Wow And Flutter: 0.025 % W.R.M.S.
- Diameter: 332 mm (13-5/64 inch)
- Weight: Approx. 2.0 kg (4.5 lbs) (Including Turntable Sheet)
- Head Shell Weight Approx.: 7.6 g
- Audio Output: PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, EARTH TERMINAL x 1, LINE (Pin Jack) x 1
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 8 W, Approx. 0.2W (Standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-27/32 × 6-21/32 × 14-21/32 inch
- Weight: Approx. 21.2 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov