Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
This VM95 Series cartridge with 3.0 mil conical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. While this cartridge is designed to play 78 RPM mono records, it is, nevertheless, a stereo cartridge, allowing users to choose between the left and right channels, which can be especially helpful in archiving applications to minimize noise and distortion. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
- VM95 Series dual magnet cartridge with 3.0 mil conical stylus for 78 RPM records
- Aluminum cantilever
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts or washers required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: NA
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force: 4.5-5.5 g (5.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov