The CWM663 features a blue Aramid fiber bass/midrange driver housed in a die-cast chassis which provides the extra rigidity to provide a cleaner, faster bass. It's aluminum tweeter also incorporates a Nautilus™ tube to absorb unwanted sonic radiation. The CWM663 also utilizes a three-position high-frequency switch to fine-tune the sound. The speaker is incredibly easy to install incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality.
- Description: 2-way in-wall system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (6in) blue aramid fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 45Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 150w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (4.5 Ohm)
- Frame Height: 12.4"
- Frame Width: 8.7"
- Cut-out Height: 11"
- Cut-out Width: 7.2"
- Depth Behind Surface: 3.7"
- Protrusion: 0.2"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov