Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
McIntosh speaker cables contain two large conductor groups made from the finest pure copper. The two conductor sets are further contained in fire proof insulators, covered in an attractive black mesh jacket and terminated into gold-plated, solid brass, spade connectors. McIntosh speaker cables will pass the full power of any McIntosh amplifier with full fidelity.
- Packed: Each
- Lengths Available: Available in 1 meter increments
- Conductor Configuration: Multiple conductors and gauges
- Conductor Gauge and Material: 9 AWG OFC
- Insulation: Polyethyline foam-high voltage
- Shielding: N/A
- Outer Jacket: PVC UL CL2 jacket w/ black nylon webbing
- Termination Connector: Gold-plated brass spade
- Outside Cable Dimension: 15.8 mm
- Directional Arrow to Sync Device: Yes
- Unique Features: Gold-plated brass breakout fittings
- Spade Dimensions:
- Width: 0.550"
- Opening: 0.344"
- Depth: 0.440"
- Radius: 0.172"
- Packed in cloth bag and box
- Limited use warranty
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov