Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The L82 Classic is a compact 8-inch (200mm) 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker featuring JBL’s advanced acoustic technologies in combination with the iconic retro-inspired style of its larger family member: the L100 Classic. The vintage design of the L82 Classic features a genuine walnut satinwood veneer cabinet and a striking Quadrex foam grille available in a choice of black, orange, or blue. Beneath this compelling exterior lies modern acoustic components that deliver stunning sound sure to please any music lover. In the storied tradition of JBL 8-inch 2-way loudspeakers, the L82 Classic is sure to become a favorite of listeners around the world.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange, or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black front and rear panels
- 8-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter with waveguide
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency L-pad attenuator
- Matching JS-80 floor stands available (sold separately)
- Type: 2-way standmount, front-ported
- Frequency response (-6 dB): 44 Hz to 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Low-frequency transducer: 8" pure pulp cone
- High-frequency transducer: 1" titanium dome
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Dimensions (HWD): 18.61" x 11.06" x 11.65"
- Weight: 27.9 lb
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov